Sunday, May 10, 2009

New places, new pieces


Hello, It's been so beautiful outside with flowers poking up through the ground, grass greening that it's been occasionally a struggle to stay inside and work. I have however found an answer to this dilemma..... work outside!!! Funny thing, I don't need my glasses when I work outside, must be something with the natural lighting.


5.7.9 was the first day this summer of Cannon Falls First Thursday event. The event is hosted by the city and many local and non-local vendors/crafters/food were there. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the attendance was great. I shared the booth with my friend and her candle creations. We both had a very enjoyable evening.


Picture is of "Capri Blue" a new necklace that I am absolutely in love with, I think it is the color blue in the Swarovski crystals I used, There are two different sets of earring to match.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so glad you had a good show and good time...

mona & the girls
have a great week