Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Maille

I have added another slide show with all of my current maille patterns. Currently the gold colored ones are made of Jewelers Brass which is much different alloy than other brass items you may be familiar with, the silver tone pieces are currently Bright aluminum again a much different alloy than usual aluminum. Aluminum brings with it a light feel, people either really enjoy the feel of aluminum or not. This type of metal is very strong for its weight and made specifically for the jewelery trade.

I will be creating pieces in sterling in the next week and as always will be happy to take special orders on: gold plated, bronze, copper, sterling, aluminum, as well as niobium, argentium silver (a more tarnish resistant sterling) and gold and the colored coppers & aluminum.

1 comment:

goodshepherd said...

Beautiful! They are ALL so beautiful! I loooove the citron pendant, because it looks so much like real Amber. You did an awesome job on the slide-shows, too. I just sat and watched the two of them going at the same time. I felt like I was at the Cinema! Very, very cool, Deb. Great job!!!